Saturday, January 5, 2008

First post, whoo! Anyways. I'm Sara Jane (Duh). Teen knitter, Metro-Detroit area of Michigan (Though I'd rather be in Wales.) Obsessed with Doctor Who, Knitting, Writing, aesthetics, Death Cab for Cutie and Mae.
Yep, that's about it.

Anywho. Just finished Evangeline by Michelle Szeghalmi as featured in that fancy online knitting magazine, MagKnits. Finished them last night after work, only started a day and a half before that. Wednesday I cast on, started the ribbing for the left glove. Thursday, worked an 8-hour shift and managed to finish the first glove (Lost a bit of sleep over that one.) Friday, knit the right glove but only worked four hours. (They had me on a cash register all day, hurrah! *works at a grocery store*)

This cable pattern is making me want to design one of my own. Could get into all those ideas but it'd be even more time consuming than this post is already.
Something with a Tiny Vessels/Transatlanticisim twist?

As for the current projects, Jenifer's Baby Blanket is kind of... sleeping? She's one of the front-end supervisors (FES) at work.
The top and bottom of the stuffed TARDIS are finished, along with 95% of one of the side panels.
Just cast on for a fourth Doctor Who scarf, season 16 this time.
And... bloody hell, I only have three projects going. That's frightening. I'm usually at four or five at least.
... Now, to try and remember to crochet Shawna's elephant...

G'night for now!

No comments: